Key achievements in 2013
- 9,150 orphans and vulnerable children received emergency medical services
- 425 HIV infected children and 346 HIV infected guardians receiving lifesaving anti- HIV medication on a monthly basis
- 9,610 people were tested for HIV
- 170 children families (77 Males, 93 Females) received nutritional supplements
- A total of 1,125 children receiving educational support
- 1918 guardians (690 males, 1228 females) and 7262 children (3367 males, 3895 females) educated on child rights and how to deal with child abuse and gender based violence.
- 489 child abuse and 362 gender based violence cases were successfully followed up with Nurture Africa’s assistance
- A child protection and gender equality referral system has been created with 20 partner Civil Society Organisations
- 6 police stations trained in records management and database creation.
- 292 Guardians (263 females and 29 males) got loans and invested in IGAs.
- 1322 Guardians (326 males and 996 females) developed wills.