Climb Irelands 4 highest peaks in 4 Provinces in 48 hours!
The event takes place on the June Bank Holiday weekend when you’ll discover some of Ireland’s most breath taking scenery.
Nurture Africa will provide full support including transport from and back to Dublin, hostel accommodation and food, allowing you to concentrate on the climb!
The four peaks challenge is a great way to have fun, meet new people and challenge yourself to an amazing adventure!
The fundraising requirement for this event is €550 with a deposit of €150 required to book your place. There are discounts on the fundraising target if two or more people sign up together.
Four Peaks Challenge Itinerary
Friday evening 1st June:
- Depart Dublin to Killarney.
Saturday 2nd June:
- Climb and descend Carrauntoohil (Kerry).
- Depart Kerry to Mweelrea.
- Overnight stay in a Mayo hostel.
Sunday 3rd June:
- Climb and descend Mweelrea.
- Depart Mayo to Down (Slieve Donard).
- Climb and descend Slieve Donard.
- Depart Depart Down to Wicklow (Lugnaquilla).
- Overnight stay in Glendalough.
Monday 4th June:
- Climb and descend Lugnaquilla.
- Bus to Dublin City Centre.
For more information complete the contact form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org – including your telephone number or call Kevin on (0)1 5424177