00353 (0)1 5424177
00353 (0)1 5424178
Uganda HR Manager
email@example.com for enquiries from residents of Uganda
157 Thomas Street
Please click here >>
This Christmas, give a simple and thoughtful gift to a loved one, that makes a serious impact upon the life of a child or family in Uganda…
You can help us make a real difference this festive season!
How it works
You simply select your gift from the list below and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice.
Payment can be made securely through our Christmas Gift page: http://www.mycharity.ie/event/nurture_africa_christmas_gifts_2013/
We will then send a specially designed Nurture Africa Christmas card with details of the gift purchased inside for you to gift to a loved one on Christmas day.
Gifts for you can choose from
- €10 Buys a mosquito net (which can prove to be lifesaving in the fight against malaria).
- €20 Provides Primary health care services to one child for 3 months
- €30 Buys 6 months essential nutrition to a family on our health care project
- €60 Provides a guardian with small scale business management training, skills and capital, which will provide a family with the opportunity to become self-sufficient.
- €10 per month Will support a HIV+ child with her/his medical requirements
- €21 per month Will enable a child to access education and provide her/him with the opportunity of a brighter future.
If anyone would like further information in relation to the gifts or would like to purchase, please contact Kevin Murphy
Phone: 00353 (0)1 5424177/086 8886532
Dear Nurture Africa supporters.
As you may have seen in the media, bilateral funding to the government of Uganda has been withheld pending resolution of the financial irregularities. Bilateral funding means funding from one government to another.
This will in no way affect any donations you may wish to make to Nurture Africa directly. Nurture Africa has complete authority of what to do with the donations received. In 2013 94% of all donations are spent on overseas development, 5% on administration costs and 1% on governance.
It will also not affect the direct funding provided by Irish Aid to Nurture Africa. Irish Aid values the excellent work that the NGO community undertakes and there are no plans at the moment to withhold funding from the NGOs currently working in Uganda.
If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact Nurture Africa @ email@example.com or at 01-5424177
Next Information Talk:
Saturday 8 December 2012, 11.30am–1.00pm
Irish Aid Information Centre, 27–31 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin 1
(Click here to see the location map)