- To provide Primary Health Care (PHC) to more than 15,000 Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Nurture Africa’s Paediatric Health Centre.
- To provide “best practice” HIV treatment to over 500 HIV infected children and their HIV infected Guardians.
- Provide Home Based Voluntary Counselling and Testing for HIV to 10,000 children and adults.
- To provide Educational support to over 1200 children.
- Ensure over 10,000 children access literacy services through Nurture Africa Libraries.
- To provide 350 guardians with the skills and resources to start or improve an income generating activity.
- Provide ‘will making’ and birth certificate attainment workshops to 2500 guardians of orphans and vulnerable children.
Children’s Rights and Gender Equality
- To ensure two human rights commissions are set up in Nurture Africa’s areas of operation.
- To ensure that 15,000 children, women guardians, teachers, police and community members are educated on children’s rights, gender equality, how to report child abuse and alternatives to corporal punishment.
- To host 120 volunteers from Ireland and the UK in Uganda.